Wednesday, January 18, 2012

On the hunt

My task for this week (January 16th-20th) is to do some research on storyboards and storyboard artists.
I would like to find some blogs and/or websites with tips and examples to help me understand what the industry standard is for storyboards.

So far I found a fabulous resource in this website: HERE
It is a blog/website run by Sherm Cohen who has shows such as Spongebob Squarepants, Phineas and Ferb, Hey Arnold (and more) under his belt.
On this site there are some great looks and existing storyboards and some tips such as "How clean is a cleaned up storyboard".
I'm very excited to investigate this site further.

Also for this week I want to collect some documents I have discovered as a bit of a person storyboard bible. I'll need all the help and resources I can get when I begin creating my own storyboards for a super exciting project I will soon be working on!

No comments:

Post a Comment