Wednesday, January 25, 2012

6 minute storyboard

For this week my task is to create a storyboard for animation between 5-7 minutes in length. This assignment was to help me understand how 5-7 minutes of animation translates into storyboards as I will be creating my own storyboards for an animated short soon.

I chose to storyboard a clip from one of my favourite animated movies "The Road to Eldorado". I chose this movie because it is an awesome movie with great cinematography, layout, poses, expression etc. It seemed like the perfect fit!

The clips I chose are in the form of two youtube clips starting from 6:35 on this clip HERE and going until 4:35 in this clip HERE.

I have begun the storyboarding process and hope to have everything done on the weekend, if not Friday. I realize that this being my first somewhat Big storyboard experience it will take me a decent amount of time. But it will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment